Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can I find JabbaWockeeZ masks and gloves in LA without going online?

Where can I find JabbaWockeeZ masks and gloves in Los Angeles, CA without going online?





I desperately need them for a talent show and plus, I AM A HUGE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D I'd like them to be similiar or almost exact to their masks and gloves.





I'd love some help! Thank you!





By the way, check out my mix?


http://youtube.com/watch?v=kOJmSHQlNNQWhere can I find JabbaWockeeZ masks and gloves in LA without going online?
I checked the shops downtown (fashion %26amp; toy district), but couldn't find any there.





You might have to buy them online. You can buy using cash (sort of). Pick up an ebay giftcard at Vons, Albertsons, etc, then go to http://www.dancemask.com/pm/Jabbawockeez鈥?/a> and buy them through the website.





If you are lucky enough to find them at a costume store, they should only run you about $3 - $5 each.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment