Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why would people want to buy the Jabbawockeez mask?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Jabbas. But where in the world are you gonna wear the mask? It's not like your gonna be walking around the street wearing it, unless it's Holloween or something.





Just wondering...Why would people want to buy the Jabbawockeez mask?
Wear it to gain the power of the best dance crew in america. So basically whenever you want to show your dance prowess. I carry one around with me just to be safe, you never know when a dance battle is going to happenWhy would people want to buy the Jabbawockeez mask?
People might walk around wearing them lol.
I'd wear it. Everywhere. Driving.. at school.. while sleeping.. durring sex.. ya know. It's just what the cool kids do.
halloween?....lol, i love the j's!
true true
*hides my Jabba mask*
The people who'd buy them would never think deeply enough to answer ';why.'; They should sell them by the register at Toys R Us, Spencers, FYE, Gamestop and Urban Outfitters. Otherwise, they WILL be repackaged in late September!
It's for sale? Are you serious, please tell me it's not for sale because if it is. . . .America has hit a new low.





The things people will do to look ';cool';.
idk, ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment